Seward Location: 402-643-4557 | Osceola Location: 402-747-3381

If you are employed by a government or not-for-profit organization, you may be able to receive student loan forgiveness under the
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.

Employment Certification Form
Many of you are already enrolled in the PSLF program under FedLoan Servicing. In order to ensure you’re on track to receive forgiveness, you should continue to submit the Employment Certification form both annually and every time you switch employers.

This is your annual reminder to submit the form! If you have any questions contact your GBE advisor.

Thank you and we look forward to having a great tax season.