Seward Location: 402-643-4557 | Osceola Location: 402-747-3381

Are you, your spouse, or your dependent child attending a post-secondary college or university? If so, it is likely you’ll have to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be submitted to the school.

One requirement to have your FAFSA filed timely is to have your tax return completed. If you have a FAFSA form looming, do not hesitate. Submit your tax information to Gabriel, Burger & Else, CPA, PC right away.

You want to make sure that you file your taxes and FAFSA form before the financial aid deadline. Since institutions set their own deadline, there is no set date. Many institutions have a deadline as early as March 1. Make sure you check with your financial aid administrator to be sure of your deadline.

If you have questions about FAFSA and your tax return, call Gabriel, Burger & Else, CPA, PC today.